Tuesday 4 January 2011

Still going!


Well, the weather tried to work against me today, but I was determined to get on and complete my targets early today, so with coat, scarf and gloves, I set out!
I decided to combine my Avon with my exercise today and delivered my books up to North Greyrigg. It's only 5 books, but there is a lot of stopping and starting involved when I do it by car, so I am sure that I saved a bit of diesel too. Mind you, I was out for 55 minutes, so probably was not economical with my time!
I so didnt want to do the gardening after that, it was wet and miserable, and it took real determination to do it, but I decided I should do the garden before I went back inside, as it would be harder to go back out. I had thought I would do some digging, but the ground was frozen, so I decided to pick up some more of the bits of glass from the broken greenhouse. I cleared quite a bit, and stayed out 11 minutes, so not groundbreaking, but more than I had done before I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment