Sunday 30 January 2011

Close to giving up today


Had set aside the day today to empty the trailer of poo onto the cardboard. Predictably, all my helpers disappeared, (someone's xbox may go on a little holiday!!) so it was down to me!
had a wobble halfway through, it all seemed a bit too much for just me, and the lack of support was overwhelming, but picked myself back up, told myself it would be worth it, and started planning the pep talk I would give the family when they had tea!!!
2 Hours, 45 minutes later, it was done. About 2/3 of the garden is covered now, so still need more cardboard and poo, but I managed it! Feel quite proud of myself now, and glad I persevered.
I did take the photo, but it was rather dark by the time I had finished, and it is impossible to see what I have done! So, I googled a wish this was my garden photo instead!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a marvellous start! The results will make this all worth it. I'm so jealous, I don't even have a garden! Just a few potted plants on the windowsill, which I neglect, more often than not!

    ReplyDelete