Monday 3 January 2011

Just a quickie!!!


Well, today it is really cold!!! Spent ages doing the ironing before I went out, so it was 4.10pm when I went out and was already getting dark.
Spent exactly 10 minutes pruning the raspberries, can see where I have been now, which is good, but realised that I will have to make sure when I do the garden during the day, I will have to leave the jobs which can be done in the dark, as I am going to have a lot of them coming up as it will be the end of February before it is light when I get back from work!
I then went out for exactly 20 minutes for a walk with the dogs! All the way down to Yett Farm and back, will need to think of some good walks to do as I speed up, as could have done with going a bit further.
Tomorrow I am going to get the Avon books ready and walk out to some of the customers down the road, that should take more than 20 minutes, and also reduce the amount of time it will take to deliver the books on Wednesday too!
Didn't take any photos, so hope you like the one I got from google!

No comments:

Post a Comment