Wednesday 5 January 2011

Not such a success today :(


Well, the day started really well, with the first 16 minutes of exercise taken at 8am this morning!!! I took Lochlan to the bus stop this morning for school, then walked along the Service Road and into Kirkhill with the Avon books. Managed a cracking speed, even with the ice on the ground!
I made up the rest of the minutes delivering Avon books all morning, I walked the majority of it, making myself park the car and walk to as many as feasible, so I am sure I saved a wee bit of diesel too!
Unfortunately I then should have gone straight out to the garden, and didn't, I went in for a cuppa instead, by the time I had done that, and the dishes etc, it had started raining really heavily, which kept turning to snow, I am afraid even with my desire to fulfill my resolutions, I was not determined enough to go out in that!!!
Still, not to rest on my failures, tomorrow is another day, onward and upward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment