Saturday 1 January 2011

Made a good start!


Well, I have done my 20 minute exercise today, took the dogs for a brisk 20 minute walk, not much, but it is a start. Caused me to cough a lot though, will be glad when I have shaken off this flu! Have done about 2 minutes of my 10 minutes in the garden though, so will have to go out and do some more shortly. I filled the bird feeder with peanuts! I must work out how to upload photos off my phone onto here, then I can use my own photos!
Will update after gardening time!
Spent probably about 30 mins in the garden in the end, picked up loads of the glass from the greenhouse, then worked away near the compost heap, clearing old nettles and rubbish. Would like to put sides on the compost heap, so might talk to Alex about some spare wood...

No comments:

Post a Comment