Sunday 2 January 2011

Big long walk today!


The kids have been so full of energy the last couple of days, so I decided to take them and the dogs for a really long walk around the woods. We were out for a good hour, and it felt good to blow the cobwebs away, although it was quite cold.
Will need to think about going into the garden soon, as it is still going dark around 3.30, so only a small window of opportunity!
Peter Dreghorn has agreed to come out and give me some advice on my garden, starting on Saturday, so I am looking forward to that. I am a little concerned about how I will manage my 10 minutes once I go back to work, as it will be pitch black when I get home, but I hope I will work something out.
The photo is the kids on the walk, with Cleo too, Treacle was probably standing behind me!
Spent 10-15 minutes pruning the raspberries, doesn't look much yet, but I think as time goes on, I will see the difference I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment