Friday 7 January 2011

Not so easy


I have discovered that it really is not so easy to stick to these resolutions when I am working. The last two days I have got home and been tired, and the weather has been cold (did not creep above freezing at any point today) and it has been dark, and I just haven't wanted to get out and do anything.
Tomorrow I am hopefully having Peter Dreghorn over and will both be doing some things in the garden and he will give me some hints and tips about what I can do, that may encourage me a bit more. Also thinking of redistributing my solar lights so that I have a number of them in the veg garden, which also may help, if it is not pitch black all the time. As for exercise, I don't know how to manage that either, as I really am tired by the time I get in from work, I will have to think about how I can fit a bit of walking into my daily routine, maybe walking the dogs before breakfast...
This is going to be harder than it seemed at first!

No comments:

Post a Comment