Saturday 9 April 2011

We have a pond!

Just a quickie, to report on yesterday's progress.
Firstly, all my onion bulbs are now planted in their bed, they are all standing proud, with a row of setts (bulbs) and a row of partially grown onions.
Alex made a start on the greenhouse, but ended up clearing it out and weeding it rather than glazing it! Hopefully he will glaze it today......
The most exciting news though is that we now have a pond! I had an old baby bath, which I used to hold all my pots in the greenhouse, I also had two boys who had spent far too much time sat indoors on the xbox and needed some exercise..... The solution? Get them to dig in my pond near my rhubarb :):) They both seemed to actually enjoy it, and it did get them away from the dreaded xbox for an hour! Paivi has promised me some tadpoles, so I will go and get those this afternoon. I have to go and deliver my Avon orders today, but hoping to hurry round all of these, and get back to work on the garden, loving all the time I am spending in it just now!

No comments:

Post a Comment